eyelash extensions charlotte nc
Lots of people ask why we started Beautiful On Demand in Charlotte, NC. After all, our backgrounds weren't the beauty industry. Well, the answer is easy. It comes from a deep understanding and passion around helping those struggling in life to have the time to manage their beauty routine.
We want to present an alternative to a salon for our clients. We believe lots of people struggle for various reasons to reach a beauty salon: illness, new parent, busy family life, demanding career, severe allergies, social anxiety, etc. Therefore, we package a number of services to help everyone. We offer services for special attractions like weddings, black tie, spa parties.
Our staff is scrutinized not just for their talent, but for also having empathy to look after people who need our help.
Here are just a few of the clients we assist:
• A expectant mother obtaining a Maternity Massage to ease her lower back pain.
• A new mom getting a weekly blowout at her house before she heads to the office without needing to get a sitter for that baby.
• A manicure and pedicure for a woman in an assisted living center.
• A bride and her wedding ceremony getting glammed (hair, make-up, nails) for that big day
• Spray tan party for that on-the-go girl and her girlfriends venturing out for spring vacation
• Spa party for little girl’s birthday where they obtain hair and make-up done.
We know people are faithful to their salon, what if there is an alternative whenever you just couldn’t get there? Wouldn’t the benefit and time saving and fewer stress cost testing out an “on location” service? We live in an “on demand” society. It is all about time the Queen City gets this kind of treatment for beauty/wellness services.